Friday, June 17, 2011

Love Quotes by Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw

My Love Quotes
02/10/10Look deeply, my love. See the radiant glow you bring to my eyes, to my smile, to my skin. Drink to overflowing of the love & joy you hold so dear, shining from my eyes. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
22/09/10
You mean so much to me that my heart aches when you are not near, & so I miss you. Be well wherever you roam. Take very good care of yourself because, no matter what, I want you around for a long time yet to come. One day maybe I'll be blessed to see you smiling in front of me. It will be pure joy. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
17/09/10
Let me love to overflowing without reasons other than love. Let me dance upon the tender glances given. Let the nectar of my love's kisses bring me dancing heartbeats drumming to be driven. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
11/09/10More than the grains of sand on the beach, more than the stars in the summer night sky, more than the drops of water in the ocean, more than the sounds in the jungle or the trees in a forest are my loving thoughts for you. As sweet as honey are my dreams of loving you forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
15/10/10Anger flares hot, something's not right, but your love means more to me, so I keep that in sight lest I burn you and me and brings us to naught. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
22/10/10You really are worth loving... just as you are, where you are, the way you are, the shape you're in ... worth every bit of love possible. Why? No why. Just because. You are loved. Period. No reasons. Just because. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
08/11/10Love & Life are both magical. It takes a lot of practice, diligent effort, a sense of timing & wonder, an artistic touch, & as much imagination as possible. Having you in my life to love makes it worth it. With you I know my heart can fly. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
12/11/10Hearts are so impractical. They feel whatever they want to, when they want to. They pay no heed to convenience or propriety. And, they are prone to breaking repeatedly. That's what makes them so glorious. They are real and never boring. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
13/11/10If you ever try to burn the bridge between us, you should know I have both a good fire squad and also an excellent bridge re-building skill sets. lol ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
18/11/10May I always see you with the eyes of love so that I see the best of you because love is patient, kind, generous, forgiving, grateful, rejoicing, fun, healing, enduring, and believing always in the best. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
18/11/10Are you my beloved that I have known was waiting somewhere in time for me? I know my heart sings even when I cry because I know you are there. I know my face smiles even despite so many pains, troubles, & even dangers just because I sense your love. How I wish my love could give these same blessings to you forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
27/11/10There is a song in your heart, joy & brightness, waiting to bubble up & overflow your lips & your eyes, to shine from your face, to shower our eagerly anticipating world with your love. Come; join the chorus that the morning star began. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
15/12/10Let me know you. What makes you laugh. What makes you cry. Let me look tenderly when you fall. Let me help you up or let me fall with you... over & over again... as long as we're together. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
16/12/10Let me see your immeasurable worth, your sputtering magic, your lovely silliness. Let me sense your cuddliness & sexiness through the mud splatters, messy clothes, & sweat. Let me always smile when you "check your eyelids for cracks" soon after you sit down for the evening. Let me be the one you first think of when you must tell someone something. Let me be the one. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
22/12/10Can my eyes see or my ears hear your heart's sigh? Can my finger touch your soul? Can my tongue taste your true ambrosia? Can my nose smell your spirit? How poor I'd be if my heart could not see & my spirit conceive of joys reached no other way than as a miracle! I could not love you as well if I were so limited, my beloved. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
23/12/10Around, around, around, expressions of ecstasy, one hand up, one hand down, around, around, around, My Beloved calls, my heart sings, around, around, around, the circle goes on, my love is forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
02/01/11Love gives us strength when we are weak. It gives us hope when we are discouraged. Love gives us comfort when we grieve. It gives us courage to keep trying even when the way seems impossible. Love shows compassion when we've fallen. It lifts us up so we can go on. With wings of heart, I soar because you loved me. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
12/01/11While her sun love dances with other flowers elsewhere for long, dark months, she waits beneath the icy snow & freezing winds, forgotten by all except the gardener-poet who dreams of spring & daphne blooming on the hill. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
14/01/11My heart was full of love, so I saw love in everything. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
18/01/11
Love swept me away in its embrace & demanded all of me. How could I refuse? It was an enchantment I wanted forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
24/01/11Whisper my name, reach out with your heart, know I will answer you & come flying to you on the wind with the wings of my heart. You mean that much to me. That is what love is. That is what friends are. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
28/01/11Goddess of your dreams, the dancing vision in your arms, the soft warm embrace to hide within, the love you have longed for... Come, my beloved. Come. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
08/02/11Reflective of sun, moon, or stars, that hypnotic rhythm, evoking fathoms of dark moving waters within me, but is it salty spray or tears on my cheeks as I gaze longingly, achingly, knowing storms, strong currents even in the calmness of your embrace that would drown me. Yet my heart yearns with a yearning unquenchable. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
14/02/11
Pouring out with reckless abandon the lavish abundance, whirling intoxicated with arms open wide, the wings of heart soar ever onward into the Beloved. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
14/02/11Shall I surrender at last to you? You think you have captured me so completely. I ache to give up resisting, to rest at last from struggling. But, not yet. The holy wild within me remains unconquered & will never give up. Beware of caging a fiercely wild heart. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
16/02/11Enchanted by the song in your heart, I stopped to listen then saw the brightness of your eyes & smile. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
20/02/11Am I in love? Absolutely, totally, overflowingly drunk on love. Dancing, whirling, living, breathing, moving, being in love. My Beloved calls, & my heart flies on the wings of love forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
26/02/11Enthroned in my heart of hearts is the Vastness, the Mystery, the Breathe, the Light, the Love of All, the All That Is. An Eternal Stillness of vibrant energy & power. My Beloved. While my mortal body holds the Spirit I was gifted, may my little light shine brightly, beckoning all to the Beloved. When I return later, may the love I shared here remain & continue to grow & to re-seed more love. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
27/02/11Passionate kisses, embraceable lust, tender emotions, big bag of fairy dust; playfully flirting or romping with glee; freely laugh if you're coming with me. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
19/03/11Moonlight sparkles in your eyes; white brilliance shines on your hair; perigee of the biggest love glows on your face; so take me in your arms moonlit lover. Let's soar beyond time & space among the stars. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
28/03/11You ask "why do you love me?" How do you explain love? It just IS. Try telling the deaf of music or the blind of colors. It will be easier, esp. if the love is Love. But, oh! What a glorious kaleidescope of fireworks, of ordinary things, & of everything in between & beyond I can share with you to help you know love. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
11/04/11A coolness on the night air, I shiver. Hold me. Needing that warmth only you have. I shiver. Stars sparkle eyes. A quivering smile. Anticipating, longing, I shiver. Hold me forever, my starshine. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
13/04/11Kiss me with a million kisses that never stop. Hold me forever in your eyes. Let me know the joy of your lover's embrace. Please never let me go. Breathless trembling. Kiss me, my love. Kiss me forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
18/04/11Fly away with me, & let the wind buoy us up on nothing but love. Fly away with me, & let the whole universe watch with sighs. Fly away with me, & know the shining light only love can bring. Fly away with me forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
18/04/11
Enfolded in my softness, lie here and rest, my beloved. Let nothing trouble you now. Just rest while I watch over your wonders tonight. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
18/04/11Without you the sky has no sun, the birds have no feathers, the trees have no roots. Without you water is not wet, fire is not hot, earth has no soil. Without you my heart is barren, bereft, forlorn. So I write you on my heart, sing you on my soul, dance you in my spirit. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
19/04/11You heard me. Not just my voice. You heard ME. And suddenly, I was peaceful. Nothing else had changed, but everything had changed. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
10/05/11I was born for you & you for me. We need each other. Sharing together to meet our needs, our goals, our dreams... Together we can. We must. We are all in this together. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
30/05/11Deep thirst for that sweet, salty taste forever, longing to savor each kiss fully, wishing for the endless night of love just as the barest beginnings of showing my love for you, you are etched permanently in my heart. Love begins and ends with you, my beloved. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
30/05/11
Soft as a rabbit's tail, playful as a pair of kittens, untamed as the howling wind, so are but few of the many moods of my love as ever-flowing as a strong deep river to the sea. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
30/05/11
Morning comes with a rush of noise as birds sing to welcome the dawn, a new time to grow, to explore, to learn, to think, to laugh, to play, to live, to love... come, my beloved. Let us celebrate the dawn. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
01/06/11Come into my embrace, my beloved. Let me show you the joys of heaven come to earth, embodied in this very soft, warm woman flesh- perfect in its imperfection, contoured to cradle love forever. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
03/06/11Tonight the chilled but still warm breeze brushes through my hair as I look out into the darkness, longing, yearning, searching for you, my beloved, with a thirst so deep to be eternal. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
07/06/11Playfully, gleefully tumbling into joy, a frollicking, romping good time, all of the pleasures and then some besides, oh beloved, let's make love sublime. ~ Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw
© 2010, 2011, Daphne Yvonne Bradshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment